16th May 2013, 03:00 PM
dinesh kumar 1983

How to get admission in Delhi for B.tech course? I have passed 12th from UP Board

how can i get admission in delhi for b- tech course (govt. col.) i have passed 12 from up board

Related Questions:
  1. Am I capable to take admission in BCA with NIOS marksheet in delhi?
  2. How to get admission in Delhi for B.tech course? I have passed 12th from UP Board
  3. Admission in 12th at Delhi or UP Board school is possible after passing 11th from Delhi Board School? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission in Delhi for B.Tech course after passing 12th from UP board?
  5. How can I get admission IIHM Delhi after passing 12th from Open Board
  6. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  7. Is it possible to apply for UP Tech if I have passed 12th from CBSE board Delhi?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  9. How to take admission in 12th from MP board?
  10. EducationCareer.in - A new opportunity to Earn & Learn -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I take admission in Delhi commerce? Where is the cutoff high?
  12. When will the admission start for BCA in rohtak? I have passed 12th from UP board
  13. Is it possible to apply in UP Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board Delhi?
  14. Is it possible to apply and appear in Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board in Delhi?
  15. Is it possible to apply for UP Tech after passing 12th from Delhi CBSE board?
  16. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. Which is the best college in Delhi for B.Com? Will I get admission in Delhi after scoring 80% in 12th board?
  18. Whether a 21 years old 12th passed candidate is eligible to get admission in Delhi University for UG(Regular) programme?
31st August 2015, 03:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Delhi for B.tech course? I have passed 12th from UP Board

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Delhi College of Engineering even if you have passed the 10+2 from the UP board.

The eligibility to get the admission is candidates have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the admission as the DCECE. The examination is conducted every year. The question in the examination are asked from the Mathematics, Physics and the Chemistry.

The examination are conducted in the month of April. There is reservation of seats for the Delhi candidates. So you can appear for the examination to get the admission in the colleges to pursue the B.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?