12th January 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply and appear in Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board in Delhi?

SIr I had passed 10+2 from cbse board delhi . im residance of delhi & domicile delhi. IS it posible for me to apply & APPEAR for IN TECH?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply and appear in Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board in Delhi?
  2. Is it possible to apply for UP Tech after passing 12th from Delhi CBSE board?
  3. Is it possible to apply for UP Tech if I have passed 12th from CBSE board Delhi?
  4. Companies where I can attend off-campus drive if completed B.Tech with 76% marks?
  5. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  6. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  7. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after passing 12th exam with 74% in 12th with CBSE board? -- [New]
  9. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  11. How to get admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th from CBSE Board?
  12. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for TET exam after passing 10th from CBSE board
  14. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
  15. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  16. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  17. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  18. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
15th July 2017, 11:42 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply and appear in Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board in Delhi?

Tech refers to Technology and to pursue a degree in technology i.e; B.Tech or B.E. degree course you need to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group from a recognized board of examination.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue degree in technology having completed your Class 12th with CBSE New Delhi then you are eligible if you have completed your Class 12th PCM group.

Further for admission in top engineering colleges you need to qualify engineering entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. .

Also having domicile of New Delhi you are eligible for appearing in State EEE/ CET for admission on seats available for other state candidates i.e; unreserved seats.
15th July 2017, 11:43 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply and appear in Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board in Delhi?

Tech refers to Technology and to pursue a degree in technology i.e; B.Tech or B.E. degree course you need to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group from a recognized board of examination.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue degree in technology having completed your Class 12th with CBSE New Delhi then you are eligible if you have completed your Class 12th PCM group.

Further for admission in top engineering colleges you need to qualify engineering entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. .

Also having domicile of New Delhi you are eligible for appearing in State EEE/ CET for admission on seats available for other state candidates i.e; unreserved seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?