14th April 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?

I am a kashmiri migrant having appeard in 12th class examination . I WANT TO KNOW as when will the forms be available for me for admission in engineering college under kashmiri migrant quota.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  2. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  3. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?
  4. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  5. Admission in top DU college after passing 12th with 81%?
  6. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%
  7. How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement
  8. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  9. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in St Stephens college after passing 12th with 90%
  11. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce?
  12. Which is the best college in which I can join after passing class 12th?
  13. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  14. How may I get details regarding admission dates of BCA course after passing class 12th?
  15. How to take admission in BCA after passing 12th class -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in DU after passing 12th with 55.2%?
  17. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  18. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
15th April 2013, 02:57 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a kashmiri migrant having appeard in 12th class examination . I WANT TO KNOW as when will the forms be available for me for admission in engineering college under kashmiri migrant quota.
Hi

Engineering is one of the best streams to study. These days as you can well see around you, that the market is flooded with Engineers. So its the in demand course. Here I am going to guide you for the Engineering Entrances:-

Some of the top Engineering Entrances which are conducted in India are :-

IIT JEE
AIEEE
DCE CEE
WB JEE
UPTUEE
BITSAT
SRMEEE
VITEEE and many more...

So there are many entrances and all these have their own application and admission procedures. I would give you a very general example of any one of them.

You buy the form of IIT JEE. Fill it up, or online and then submit it before the last day. Then you have to wait till it sends you the acknowledgement that your application has been received and so that you can be sure about it. Now you carry on with your preparation ahead and then in the next 1/2 months the authorities would again send a notification about the admit card and so that you can get it printed and ready..

You would have to go to the exam center as mentioned in that admit card and then there in that venue (School/College) your test would be conducted. You would need to take your admit card, pen pencil, stationary, ID Proof etc whatever is required and then attempt the whole exam for 3 hours.

After that you come back and wait for the results. On the results day, you have to be online and login with your ID/Password and you can check out your result. Also if you get through that exam then they would call you for counselling.

In the counselling you would have to go maybe along with your parents and with your admit card, prior education documents etc and then you would have to select your stream of graduation or Engineering there as per what you are getting as per your rank that you have scored in that particular exam. Once chosen, your seat would be reserved and then you would have to visit that college campus and see around, talk to faculties, students and complete the admission formalities like fees, tution fees, hotel, fees, etc.

You would now be a student of that particular university or College. So this is the basic procedure that you have to follow for every exam..
Hope this help
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
15th April 2013, 08:13 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Engineering after passing 12th with Maths and Physics and Chemistry.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E.
> I.S.A.T
> I.P-C.E.T
> D.C.E-C.E.T

ELIGIBILITY FOR A.I.E.E.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.
15th April 2013, 10:58 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?

Hello frieds… ..

For join in engineering course you can join in inter in MPC group.
After the complition of 12th with PCM you can join in various courses that is you can choose engineering course through following exams

IIT
AIEEE
BITSAT
VIT

for applying these exams you must have 12th with PCM.
And you must have more then 60% in your 12th
And age limit for these exams

Age limits for engineering entrence exams ;

For IIT JEE-17-25 years.

For applying this exam you must have 60% marks in 12th in PCM.

For AIEEE- 17-25 years.

For applying this exam you must have 60% marks in your 12th in PCM

For BITSAT- 17-21 years.

For applying this exam you must have 80% marks in 12th in PCM

For AMU exam-17-24 years.

For applying this exam you must have 50% marks in 12th and 50% marks in PCM.

All the best
3rd August 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

is 2 college(science) education sufficient, or need coaching for preparence of AIEEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?