1st August 2012, 05:43 PM

How to get admission in Forensic Science after completing 12th with 70% marks in medical

i am meenakshi 17 years old want admission in foransic science icompleted +2with 70% marks in medical

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  2. How can I study Forensic Science in Graduation after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  3. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  4. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  5. How to do MSc in Forensic Science after completing BSc with 57% marks
  6. How to do forensic science after clearing higher secondary with 70%
  7. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  8. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  9. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  10. How to take admission for BSC forensic science after 12th with 94% marks
  11. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  12. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D(Forensic Science) in Maharashtra being M.Sc in Nursing(Medical Surgical) student?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  15. How to take admission in Bsc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60%
  16. How to take admission in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60% -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Examination date of the entrance exam of forensic science? Cutoff marks for the top colleges of forensic science?
  18. What is better between BSc Forensic Science and BSc Biotech after passing 12th in medical?
26th March 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Forensic Science after completing 12th with 70% marks in medical

i want admission in forncic college in india. i got 64.33% in 3 semister.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?