20th January 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get the admission forms for Agriculture BSc in Jorhat?

How can I get addimission form for agri.bsc in jorhat

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in BSc Agriculture in Jorhat college
  2. Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture and Horticulture in Assam Agriculture University Jorhat?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the entrance exam date for Jorhat Agriculture University, Saam? Last date of submission of forms?
  5. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  6. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  7. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  10. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  11. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  12. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  13. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry?
  14. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture after 12th?
  15. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  16. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
  17. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  18. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
17th January 2017, 03:04 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to get the admission forms for Agriculture BSc in Jorhat?

The Assam Agricultural University was established in 1969. It offers several UG and PG Programs. The University is approved to ICAR. As you want to know how to get the admission forms for Agriculture BSc in Jorhat here, I am going to tell you the same-

Procedure to get the admission forms for Agriculture BSc in Jorhat-

You will get application form at the University campus and Colleges affiliated to Assam Agricultural University. For taking admission you have to contact college administration of Assam Agricultural University.

For more information you can contact at given below address:

Contact Details
Assam Agricultural University
Barbheta,
Jorhat
Assam 785013 ‎
India
4th July 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the admission forms for Agriculture BSc in Jorhat?

I am Sukanya Rabha .I have submitted online registration form for bsc agri. My category is ST(P). pcb is 80.3%. How will I know that I have been called for the counselling procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?