19th July 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government college without giving PMT?

I want to get adomision in govt college without giving pmt.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance exams for medical in India?
  2. What is the scope in PMT to acquire admission in MBBS in government college?
  3. Can I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 114 marks in MP PMT?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 74 marks in MP PMT exam?
  5. Can I apply for MP PMT for admission in government medical college?
  6. Can I get admission in any Government Medical College in Maharashtra having scored 133 marks in PMT?
  7. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  8. Will I be able to get admission in any medical college in Punjab under government quota? I have got 865 rank in Punjab PMT
  9. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT? -- [New]
  10. Is there any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in government sector after scoring 98 marks in MP PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical colleges?
  11. Will I be able to get admission in any medical college in Punjab under government quota? I have got 865 rank in Punjab PMT
  12. Cutoff marks for admission in MP PMT?
  13. What is the date of Uttarkhand government college PMT?
  14. Is spot admission done in government college of Nagpur with 132 marks in PMT
  15. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for outside state PMT exams?
  17. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a government medical seat after scoring 200 in AIPMT
25th June 2015, 11:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government college without giving PMT?

PMT stands for Pre-Medical Test and it is the entrance examination held for the selection of students for their medical courses such as MBBS, BDS etc. from government aided colleges. Generally there are two types of PMT examination one is the AIPMT held by the CBSE for admission in the medical colleges all around the country and other is the State PMTs held by a particular state board of education for admission in the respective state government college.

Sorry there is no possible way by which you can get admitted in the government medical colleges without clearing PMT or any other government college entrance examination like AIIMS entrance examination or BHU PMT.

Also to get admitted in the good private medical colleges you will have to clear their respective entrance examination otherwise you will have to pay a large sum as donation for your admission.

So it will be better for you to get admitted in the top government colleges by clearing their respective entrance examination to get quality education at a reasonable cost.
26th June 2015, 02:39 PM
krroshan.amar

Default Re: How to get admission in government college without giving PMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get adomision in govt college without giving pmt.
In case you want admission in Govt college then you have two option.
First pass PMT exam and get selected in one of those.
Second pass the State Medical exam conducted by State Govt.

You have only these two option. As a candidate cant be admitted to a govt college on the basis of Donation or any other means.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?