16th July 2013, 04:56 PM
leelasai srikanth

How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings!!!!!!!!!!
my name is srikanth .I am persuing my B.Tech in a Electrical And Electronics Engineering 3rd year in a reputed college. I need a information about government jobs for my department {EEE} IN POWER STATIONS,COAL MINES,INDIAN RAILWAYS etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  2. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  6. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  7. Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?
  8. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  9. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  10. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years
  12. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  13. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  15. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  17. How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering
  18. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?

26th March 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering

How much % is required for jobes in Air Port Authority,IRS & National Power Station/thermal Power Station,in B.Tech with EEE.

1st September 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings!!!!!!!!!!
my name is saunak .I am persuing my B.Tech in a Electrical Engineering 2rd year in a reputed college. I need a information about government jobs for my department {EE} IN POWER STATIONS,INDIAN RAILWAYS,BDO etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?