28th July 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in government IIT college? I am a 3rd year diploma automobile engineer student

i am a 3rd year diploma in automobile engineer and 12th pass student in subjet {PCM} how can i admition in government iit college

Related Questions:
  1. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How to be an automobile engineer?
  5. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  6. Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?
  7. Procedure to apply for B.E. in IIT for Diploma in Automobile Engineering student?
  8. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  9. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  10. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  11. Which are the best government colleges for me after passing diploma 3rd year
  12. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  13. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  14. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  15. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student? -- [New]
  17. Can i take admission in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 86% in diploma 3rd year?
  18. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
6th July 2016, 11:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in government IIT college? I am a 3rd year diploma automobile engineer student

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and for admission in the institute candidate have to qualify in JEE examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from any recognised board with PCM as main paper.

Candidates can appear for Main stages maximum for three times and twice for Advanced stage after qualifying in Main taking in consideration of year of appearing for board examination.

So, if you have passed 10+2 in 2016 or will appear in 2017 then only you will be eligible for admission in IIT as after qualifying in Main and Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?