7th December 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Details of course, entrance exam and fee expenses to study ICSI after completion of Graduation?

Hello,
I am pursuing BBA and will be completing my graduation by coming year. And I want to do ICSI. I want to know the procedure of admission in ICSI after Graduation. I want complete information about entrance, course details and fee structure and everything relating to ICSI. Please help me, I do not want to drop a year. As time cost very much so please help me.
With Regards-
Sneha Agarwal

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join in CS course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I join correspondence Graduation if interested to pursue ICSI course?
  3. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  4. Can I get job in Assam if study M.Com along with ICSI program?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  6. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  8. Job opportunities in Corporate as well as Banking Sectors for Graduation with ICSI candidates? Is it beneficial to do 5 years of ICSI course?
  9. Need contact details of ICSI study centre in Dubai?
  10. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  11. Am I eligible to study ICSI course after completing 12th? Course duration, fee structure and scope of ICSI course?
  12. How to get provisional admission in Executive Programme?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  14. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. Detailed information, fee expenses and entrance exam to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in MGU, Meghalaya?
  18. Total cost for Software Engineering course? How much will I have to pay if I get a scholarship?
8th May 2017, 03:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of course, entrance exam and fee expenses to study ICSI after completion of Graduation?

As you are pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration course, so after completing that you can get admission to pursue ICSI. In order to give you the total information regarding the course I have attached some links below. In those links you will be able to find the eligibility, course structure, fee structure and many other related details. So, go through the details carefully and I hope after that you will get all the solutions for your queries.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICSI details 1.pdf(6.29 MB, 364 views)
File Type: pdf ICSI details.pdf(1.45 MB, 22 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?