19th September 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance exam for MSc in Astronomy? Minimum qualification and other requirements?

I am pursuing B.Sc. Physics Hon's. I want to know if there is any entrance exam for M.Sc. In Astronomy? What are the minimum qualification and other requirements? Can you please help me...........

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  2. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  3. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  4. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy? -- [New]
  5. How to become an Astronaut?
  6. How can I become an astronaut after completing computer science?
  7. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  8. How can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D in Astronomy programme?
  9. What are the entrance exams I need to write to do post graduation in Astronomy?
  10. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  11. What course should I take in my 11th standard to become an Astronaut?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Astronomy UG program after completing Diploma in E&TC? Eligibility criteria and tips for preparation?
  13. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  14. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  15. Entrance exam for Astronomy after 12th standard?
  16. Details of doing Astronomy course after 12th
  17. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  18. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
11th November 2011, 02:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance exam for MSc in Astronomy? Minimum qualification and other requirements?

hi,
Some entrance exam for M.Sc Astronomy:-

-IUCAA NCRA admission test (INAT) (set by the National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (NCRA-TIFR), Pune)

-Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (A.R.I.E.S.), Joint Entrance Screening Test

-Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh) Combined Research Entrance Exam

-Indian Institute of Astrophysics Entrance Exam

-Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Entrance Exam

The basic criterion required for one to pursue a course in astronomy is a pass in class 12. Once they complete their graduation (B.Sc Astronomy/Astrophysics)

ALL THE BEST!
19th January 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam for MSc in Astronomy? Minimum qualification and other requirements?

is it possible to do msc in astrophysics after completing btech in aeronautical engineering?
10th February 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can Bsc pass student apply for msc astronomy
14th March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I have 56%marks in 12th with pcm.now,i am in b.sc.3rd year.can i apply for m.sc.astrophysics entrance exam?
4th April 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am study in electronics and communication engineering. So how can i get admission in an asstrogy?
25th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm a btech student.How can i get an admission for Msc astrophysics in IIA? What are the requirements and qualifications for that?
29th March 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i m in bsc 1st with psm in the future i want to study astrophysics
29th April 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Helo, I am a bsc 2nd year studnt. I want to know that does a.r.i.e.s. Facilitates msc in astronomy?
19th July 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MSc in astrophysics I need to do v have any special sylibus for entrans exam
12th September 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default re:what qualification to joint in astro physics?

i am completed in b.sc., (physics) so i like to joint in astro physics .any chances to joint in astro physics .
17th June 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i'm 2nd year b.sc physics student ...which entrance exam am i suppose to perform to join for m.sc astrophysics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?