26th October 2017, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my college in 2nd year under KTU government college?

Can I change my college in 2nd year if under KTU government college? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for doing the same? It will be really helpful if you can help me with the details on this. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

28th October 2017, 07:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year under KTU government college?

No, it is not possible to change your college in 2nd year under KTU Government college. To be eligible to get the Degree certificate, you have to pursue the complete duration of the course from the same college where you have secured admission. In case, if you are not interested to continue the course from the present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in another college where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
28th October 2017, 12:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year under KTU government college?

Sorry, to say you that it is not possible to switch from one college to another college in second year of course under KTU government college. Most of the colleges doesn't allow switching from one college to another college in the middle of the course. If you want to switch to another college then, you need to pay the complete course fee in your present college till final year to get back your certificates and you need to take fresh admission in first year of the course in another college where you want to pursue the course. Instead of wasting time and money, if you don't have any problems, I suggest you to continue the course from your present college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?