25th April 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Astronomy after passing class 12th?

i am in class 12 how can i study astronomy?...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I study for astronomy?
  3. What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?
  4. How to study for medicine or biology in general?
  5. What to do after passing 12th to get in the field of Astronomy?
  6. What is the requirement for Astronomy after completing 12th? What is the scope?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  8. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  9. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student? -- [New]
  10. What exam to clear for Astronomy studies after 12th?
  11. Which course should I opt for after completion of 10th Class to become an Astronaut in NASA? Can I study Astronomy by giving the Entrance Exams of IIT, AIEEE and WBJEE?
  12. Exams related to NASA or Astronomy? I am in class 10th
  13. Which institutions offer M.Sc.or integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. course in astronomy?
  14. What to do after 12th to get into the field of Astronomy?
  15. What should I do after 12th to become an Astronaut?
  16. How to study Mechanical engineering after passing 10th class? What should I study in 12th?
  17. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. How to become an Astronaut after studying Mechanical Engineering?
28th April 2014, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Astronomy after passing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can Operate astronomy course after completing 12th standard by applying Bachelor degree course in Astronomy.

B.Tech in Astronomy. It the Bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech in Astronomy Course:-

Applicant should be complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics,Mathematics and Chemistry from recognized university.
Applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree course.
Applicant should be Qualified in JEE/BITSAT Entrance Examination etc..
The Admission for this B.Tech in Astronomy course is based on the Entrance Examination scores.

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then definitely you're eligible for B.Tech in Astronomy Course.

Best B.Tech (Astronomy) Colleges:-

Raman Research Institute, Bangalore
Osmania University, College of Science, Hyderabad
National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune
Indian Institute of Science Department of Physics, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore
Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, Nainital
9th May 2014, 09:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Astronomy after passing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can Operate astronomy course after completing 12th standard by applying Bachelor degree course in Astronomy. B.Tech in Astronomy. It the Bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech in Astronomy Course:-

Applicant should be complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics,Mathematics and Chemistry from recognized university.
Applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree course.
Applicant should be Qualified in JEE/BITSAT Entrance Examination etc..
The Admission for this B.Tech in Astronomy course is based on the Entrance Examination scores.
So, If you satisfy the above criteria then definitely you're eligible for B.Tech in Astronomy Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?