11th April 2014, 12:00 AM
kunal d.patil

How to get admission for LLB after 12th? I am 22 years old

I'm 22 year old. I want to learn llb after 12th. How will i get admission and what can i do?

11th April 2014, 02:37 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission for LLB after 12th? I am 22 years old

If you are belongs general candidate then you are not eligible to apply for LLB CLAT Examination but if you are belongs to reserved category than you have a chances to apply for LLB Examination. You can LLB course through Management Quota or Government Quota. If you want to join through Government quota you need to crack the CLAT Examination.

CLAT i.e Common Law Admission Test and it is conducted by 14 National Universities for admission to Bachelor's and Post Graduate Programmes. Participating Universities are :-
  • National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
  • National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
  • National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
  • The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
  • National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
  • Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
  • Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
  • Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
  • Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
  • Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
  • National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
  • National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
  • National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
  • National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)

CLAT Exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application on 15 April 2014. To apply for CLAT Examination, you must have a completed Intermediate from a recognized School and must have a secure at least 45% Marks in aggregate (40% Marks for reserved categories). You must not have more than 20 years of age as on 1st july 2014 ( 22 years for ST/SC and PWD candidates). Those who are appearing in the 12th board exam may also eligible to apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?