24th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How may I know about important dates and selection procedure of Loyola college, Chennai for UG courses?

please let me know about important dates and mode of selection to the ug courses of loyola college , chennai

2nd June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know about important dates and selection procedure of Loyola college, Chennai for UG courses?

online application for B.A. sociology application no. 0500216 name hrushikesh baskaran. when and how i will know my son got admission or not. i have not received confirmation of receipt of my sons online application
2nd June 2012, 02:02 PM
sandeep73

Default Re: How may I know about important dates and selection procedure of Loyola college, Chennai for UG courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know about important dates and mode of selection to the ug courses of loyola college , chennai
The sale of application forms for Loyola College for the academic year 2012-13 will commerce for all UG course from 15th May 2012 onwards.
The last date for submitting the filled-in application forms for all UG courses will be on 1 st June 2012.

Application Forms

Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form, which can be obtained from

i) LOYOLA COLLEGE
CAMPUS

ii) By POST, Sending a Demand Draft with a requisition letter.

iii) Downloading from www.loyolacollege.edu

• Fill in the Subject Code as specified in the prospectus.
• Affix your stamp size photo on the application without fail.
• Enclose all the required documents specified in the application.

Cost of Application Form & Prospectus

(1) In Person By Cash : Rs. 100/-

(2) By POST Only (through DD) : Rs. 150/-

(3) By WEB only (through DD) : Rs. 100/-

*DD must be drawn in favour of "THE PRINCIPAL, LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI", payable at Chennai.

How to Apply

The filled-in application for all UG courses, along with the required enclosures should reach the College Office within TEN DAYS from the date of publication of the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Examination results.
Girl students and beginners in french may apply for admission to B.A. French Lit. and B.Sc Visual Communication. Catholics are given preference.
The incomplete application and the application received after the deadline will be rejected.

The duly filled in application form along with the following documents, the application number on top of each sheet, should reach the college office on or before the dates mentioned above.
• ATTESTED XEROX COPY OF THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION MARK-STATEMENT
• ATTESTED XEROX COPY OF COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE (BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST)
• ATTESTED XEROX COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF PROOF FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED / SPORTS / NCC /
EX-SERVICEMAN etc.,
• ATTESTED XEROX COPY OF BAPTISM CERTIFICATE FOR ROMAN CATHOLICS.

IN PERSON: Submit your application at the Administrative Block, Loyola College and collect your acknowledgement card.

BY POST : You can send your application along with a self-addressed (Rs.5 stamped) envelope to THE PRINCIPAL, LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI 34, to receive your acknowledgement card (and the Hall Ticket) by post. Please note that the college is not responsible for any postal delay.

WEB DOWNLOAD: You can download application from the college website and submit the filled in application with DD for the course you apply.

ONLINE REGISTRATION
Log on to www.loyolacollege.edu
Note : Regarding Online Application queries contact [email protected]

For more detais visit the official site of Loyola College:

www.loyolacollege.edu
18th June 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

how may I know the important dates regarding admission of bsc hons. at st.xeviers college kolkata
9th June 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Is der a second selection list for ug courses at loyola college chennai?if yes,when will it be published?
5th June 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

what is mark expecting for cbse student? what is the last date for submitting the application for a cbse student?
1st June 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want all important dates at 2016-2017 admission and the application is only online are not also post added?
thanking you
17th June 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

When will the UG second selection list for b.com(general) will be published??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?