1st August 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.Sc in Nursing in Kerala for the year 2012?

can u help me get information on admission to M.SC. Nursing in Kerala for2012?

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  2. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  3. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  4. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  5. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  6. How to get admission for M.Sc in Nursing in Kerala for the year 2012?
  7. When will the Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available? How many seats are there under government of Kerala?
  8. How to do MSc nursing from Kerala after passing BSc nursing from MP?
  9. Details and requirements for MSc nursing course?
  10. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  11. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  12. Is there MSc Nursing course in Lissie Hospital Cochin? Fee structure for MSc Nursing in Kerala? Solved and unsolved question papers for MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  13. What is the date of submission of application form for Kerala entrance MSc Nursing
  14. Is this possible for me to get admission for M.Sc Nursing in Kerala being a candidate with an age of 51 years? When can I apply for this course? When to get application forms for this?
  15. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  16. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information about MSc Nursing?
  18. Can I do MSc nursing in Kerala after completing BSc Nursing in MP -- [New]
2nd August 2016, 10:24 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc in Nursing in Kerala for the year 2012?

In Kerala , Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to M.Sc (Nursing).

M.Sc (Nursing) Eligibility
- Your origin should be kerala.
- You should have passed B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized university.
- You should have experience of at least one year in hospital.
- Your age should be below 46 years.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Register online yourself. You will get generated application number.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Submit your application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Print the application & supported documents to "The Commissioner , Entrance Exam , 5th Floor , Housing Board Building , Santhi Nagar , Thiruvananthapuram - 695001".

M.Sc Entrance Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : 13/07/2016
- Last Date of Registration : 22/07/2016
- Availability of Admit Card : 05/08/2016
- CEE M.Sc Nursing Entrance : 13/08/2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?