1st August 2016, 05:49 PM
arpit narang

What is GRE exam? How and where can I apply for Visa for further studies with the help of GRE?

Can you please, let me know that what is the GRE exam meant for? And after giving that exam how and where can i apply my visa on behalf of my study?

2nd August 2016, 09:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is GRE exam? How and where can I apply for Visa for further studies with the help of GRE?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test which is administrated by Educational Testing Services (ETS) for candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in United States.

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. But, to get admission in Master's degree courses in US universities, you should have to satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by the university for which you have applied for admission.

Once, you receive an admission letter from any Abroad University and you can apply for Visa through online, it is best to do the Visa application process through any consultancy as they will have complete knowledge about Visa application process. If your visa is approved, you can go to Abroad to pursue your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?