22nd October 2011, 03:38 PM
naveen.kaushik33

How to get admission in M.Tech after passing Mechanical Engineering?

hello sir,
I want to do m.tech private from any university in next year. I am in final year of mechanical engineering & not giving GATE exam, please give me guidance how i get admission..

24th April 2012, 11:56 AM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech after passing Mechanical Engineering?

Hello naveen,

It is really good to hear that you are intrested in doing mtech.Well,in general cases Gate exam is required for the mtech but a number of universities conduct their own entry level exams for masters degree.Amity university,BITS pilani,VIT university,thapar university,saveetha university are the deemed universities provides mtech degree on the basis of performance in online test and interview.
12th May 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech after passing Mechanical Engineering?

I am a final year B.Tech (Mech.) student. Recently, I was diagnised to have colour-blindness. Kindly suggest me the most suitable master degree course
after B.Tech(Mech), so that there would not be any threat to my recruitment to any job on medical ground.
24th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have pass b tech in mechanical engineering in 2012 ,Now I am doing job in a heat treatment company so I want m tech in metallurgy or in material science from distance . My Total experience in this company has 2 years 4 mnts. PLEASE suggest me that I can m tech from distance or regular.
Regards
Surender Sharma
Mob 9416306609 8529395549
Email [email protected]
13th January 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I am an engineer working in manufacturing plant, i want to go for pg course from bits pilani, how can i get admission over there?
15th January 2017, 10:43 AM
Sargeant
Member+

For admission in M.Tech , genrally colleges allow students with valid GATE score.But there are some institutions state wise or private ones which conducts their own entrance exams to seek admissions in M.Tech.
Institute or University in which you wish to apply will provide you their eligibility criteria on their official websites.

Some entrance exams apart from GATE will help you to seek admission in colleges of state's are as follows:

1]Gujarat PGCET

2]Karnataka PGCET

3]TS PGECET

4]WBUT PGET

5]AP PGECET

Other Private/open universities for M.Tech course are:

>>International Institute of Information Technology - [IIIT], Hyderabad

>>Indian Statistical Institute,Assam.

>>Indian Institute of Technology - [IIT], Bhubaneswar.

>>Indian Institute of Technology - [IIT],Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat.

>>Faculty of Technology, Dharmsinh Desai University,Nadiad, Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?