18th October 2012, 02:13 PM
suneelkalwar

Procedure to get admission in economics department for M.A? I am pursuing B.A final year in Rajasthan University Jaipur

SIR/mam , i am sunil kalwar pursuing in B.A. final year in RAJ. university jaipur. I want to know about the process to getting Admission in economics department for M.A. . And also know about the entrance exam syllabus and last year entrance exam paper.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training after pursuing MCA from Rajasthan University Jaipur
  2. Best Colleges to do M.Sc in IT in Jaipur? Procedure to get admission for this course in University of Rajasthan? How much is the fee structure for this course?
  3. Can I get admission in LLB in Rajasthan University in Jaipur after completing B.A from EIILM?
  4. Is IASE approved by UGC or AICTE?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech? I am doing to appear in CBSE 12th exam from Jaipur Rajasthan
  6. Which colleges should I prefer with 56162 rank in AIEEE? What are the chances for me?
  7. Procedure of pursuing MA in Economics from Mumbai University?
  8. Can I get a good college in Mechanical branch after scoring 25636 in RPET?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University? -- [New]
  10. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  11. What is the rank of Jaipur National University in Jaipur and in Rajasthan?
  12. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am pursuing B.E final year in RGPV university
  13. What's the admission procedure in Rajasthan Vidhia Peeth University, Udaipur for MCA degree?
  14. Which college can I get with an AIEEE score of 101?
  15. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  16. Criteria of being selected in Rajasthan University Jaipur for BSc course? What is the cutoff list?
  17. Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
6th December 2017, 06:19 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in economics department for M.A? I am pursuing B.A final year in Rajasthan University Jaipur

#MA ECONOMICS is 2 years duration post Graduation degree.
#Eligibility to join in this course is Graduation degree in any stream with atleast 50% of marks and some universities will ask Graduation with Economics as one of the subjects.
#On competition of MA ECONcourse, candidates can apply for UGC NET examination and can go for JRF or LECTURESHIP.
#Candidates who completed this course are eligible to apply for IES(Indian Economics Services) examination.
#The colleges which offer MA Economics course are
->Jadhavpur university, Kolkata
->Babu Shobaram government college, Rajasthan
->Central university of Rajasthan
->University of Kashmir,Srinagar
->Banesthali university,Rajasthan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?