24th January 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in marshal art training institute after completing B.E in civil engineering in June?

how i get admission in marshal art training institutes after completing my B.E. in civil engineering in june 2013

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  2. In which cities Aeronautical Diploma colleges are there?
  3. What course can i do after 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join in ITI college after passing 10th? Which is the best college for ITI?
  5. Where can I apply for doing training in Civil engineering projects?
  6. Part time training in Odisha after completing 4th semester in Civil engineering?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  8. Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for training in Civil engineering at L&T?
  10. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers?
  11. After completing Aeronautical Engineering am I eligible to answer the exam which is conducted by National Power Training Institute?
  12. How to take admission in Civil engineering course?
  13. Diploma in Civil Engineering from Institute of Civil Engineering India?
  14. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  15. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  16. What should I do after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to take admission in Advanced Diploma after completing Industrial Training? -- [New]
  18. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
6th April 2019, 08:44 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in marshal art training institute after completing B.E in civil engineering in June?

Hi,

You have to give a written test for it. which will consist of very basic questions related to physical fitness, exercises and its importance.

Questions will test your level of thinking about the course and your will to do it. Answer them very properly.

If you have some ceritification in gymnast. produce it there. it will give you lot benefit.

Rest they will teach you some trial stunts on the spot and ask you to perform them. If you did them perfectly then you are all in the martial arts training course.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?