26th June 2015, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Part time training in Odisha after completing 4th semester in Civil engineering?

I complete my 4th sem in civil engineering and I want to do short type training or part time training in Orissa.so I need help and give me any data about us.
E-mail:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  2. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  3. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  4. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  7. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  8. Is 4th semester of B.Tech the right time to do industry training?
  9. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  10. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala?
  11. Is 4th semester of B.Tech IT the right time to do industry training? Is doing a course along with a project the same as training?
  12. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  13. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  14. List of companies offering Short Term Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Chennai?
  15. Date of start of 4th semester university exam?
  16. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
28th June 2015, 12:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time training in Odisha after completing 4th semester in Civil engineering?

It is nice to see you aspire for training after completion of your 4th semester in Civil Engineering. Since you are from Civil Engineering background, so you should pursue training in core domain. You can pursue training in :-

- PSUs like NALCO, NINL,etc.
- Learning institutes like OPT Cell, CTTC,etc.
- Orissa State Electricity Corporation
- Indian Railways
- Construction Companies like Shapoorji & Paloonji, DLF, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?