18th March 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS college? Do I need to give any entrance exam?

Sir,please help me if i did not give any entrance exam. For mbbs but i want to get addmission in mbbs college .

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance to give to get admission in KEM college for MBBS? How to score maximum marks so as to get admission in desired college?
  2. How to get admission in MBBS college? Do I need to give any entrance exam?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  4. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  5. How to study MBBS in India? What is the time of admission?
  6. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  7. How to take admission in government college for MBBS? I am a 12th standard student
  8. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  9. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  10. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  11. Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?
  12. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  13. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any chance to get admission in self financing college after scoring 743 marks in Kerala MBBS entrance exam?
  15. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?
  16. Admission in MBBS college without giving private medical college entrance exam?
  17. Which entrance should i give for admission in Harvard? -- [New]
  18. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
11th July 2012, 06:18 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS college? Do I need to give any entrance exam?

Respected sir/mam,

for taking admission in mbbs college you should have qualify one of following mbbs entrance exams as give below according to their ranking:

1) aiims
2)afmc
3)cbsepmt
4)mppmt

these exams are only to get admitted in good government colleges.

oterway is direct admission ,but you are not eligible for government colleges

main purpose of these exams are to, shorten the fees for doing mbbs

i advice you to firstly prepare for entrance exam ,it will light your future

thank you
22nd April 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS college? Do I need to give any entrance exam?

if u need admission without giving any entrance exam then get me a call @08867706225
22nd April 2013, 06:28 PM
bikichamps

if u need admission in MBBS without giving any entrance exam then get me a call @08867706225
Admission will be done Through Management Quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?