10th July 2012, 09:55 PM
ps250

How to get admission in MCA? Can I take admission in MCA course by UPTU?

hello,sir I want to get admission in MCA,but my graduation marks are not perfect 50%.can I take admission in mca course by UPTU.

Related Questions:
27th May 2013, 10:06 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in MCA? Can I take admission in MCA course by UPTU?

Hello friend

Eligibility for MCA

Educational requirements :
>>The candidates must complete degree in
1. BCA
2. b.tech
3. In any computer degree

Age limit :
>>There is no age limit for MCA courses

all the best
29th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MCA? Can I take admission in MCA course by UPTU?

can i take direct admission in MCA 2nd year after complete B.SC computer science
19th September 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

can i take direct admission in MCA 2nd year after complete B.SC computer science without UPSEE 2013 Exam under Vacant/Mgt Quota
24th May 2023, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA application of uptu after pursuing B.Sc in mathematics.
27th May 2023, 05:47 PM
eduking

The minimum criteria to apply for admission to MCA is minimum 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university. If you belong to any reserved category then you can avail relaxation of 5% marks and appear for the entrance exam. Admission is purely based on rank obtained in the UPTU entrance exam.

You should have graduation and 10+2 with maths as one of the subjects if you are looking for MCA admission. Just make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria to avoid any issues later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?