15th April 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?

My daughter is been studying in CBSC school & she has given exams of elementary & intermidiate & passed with A & C grade. So if she wants to take admission in jj arts of collage how many percentage is required? Can you please provide me the complete information of the admission procedure as well? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  2. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th from science stream?
  3. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts
  4. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  5. How to do interior designing from JJ school of Arts
  6. How much is the percentage required for placement in B.Tech after passing 10th class with 80% and intermediate with 84%
  7. Can I appear for UPSC and MPSC Exams having completed 10th standard with 75.82%?
  8. Importance of elementary and intermediate certificates?
  9. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th in Arts? How much percentage is required?
  10. What can I do after passing 12th arts to become IPS? What is the percentage required?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 2nd year with 70% marks
  12. How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP
  13. Minimum percentage required in CAT/MAT/XAT by SC candidate for admission in A grade B-Schools?
  14. What is the syllabus for TET exam in West Bengal SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to take admission in CA after completing BSc?
  16. What is the use of elementary and intermediate certificate in admission procedure of 11th?
  17. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?
  18. What is the required percentage of marks for intermediate to join EAMCET?
18th April 2015, 10:39 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?

Eligibility criteria for admission in J.J. Arts school :

Nationality : candidate must be citizen of India.

Education Qualification : Candidate must have scored 45% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subject.

Candidate have to appear and clear MH-AAC-CET exam. It is entrance exam for JJ Arts school.

For more details please visit : http://www.sirjjschoolofart.in/
10th August 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?

If we only give intermediate exam than their marks will add on s.s.c board exam or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?