6th January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Will the Gujarat Minority be considered for Non Residing Gujarati students?

hi, this is dimpi bhanushali. currently i m doing my inturnship in BAMS. after this i want to do MD from Gujrat Ayurved University in Jamnagar. I want to know whether there is gujrati minority considered for non residating gujrati. i compieted my education upto 7th standard in jamnagar.i m doing BAMS (bachloer of ayurvedic medicine & surgery) in mumbai,maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. If we are from AP and residing in Gujarat will I be eligible to appear for EAMCET?
  2. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  3. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium). -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  5. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?
  6. Best Gujarati medium science faculty boarding school in Rajkot, Gujarat
  7. Best Boarding school in Rajkot at Gujarat for 11th and 12th?
  8. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  9. Can I get admission in KJ Somiya Gujarati Minority in IT stream after scoring 53 marks in JEE and 171 in PCM -- [New]
  10. Books for preparation of GUJCET Medical exam?
  11. Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students?
  12. Admission forms for Diploma in Civil Engg (Gujrati minority)?
  13. Exam Papers of 10th Gujarat Board (in Gujarati)?
  14. Gujarat Class 12th Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the cutoff for chemical engineering in DJ Sanghavi for Gujarati Minority? Cutoff for UDCT college for chemical engineering?
  16. Gujarat Class 12th Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. TAT exam papers in Gujarati?
  18. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
13th September 2019, 05:26 PM
Jay usadadiya

Default Re: Will the Gujarat Minority be considered for Non Residing Gujarati students?

It depend that if you born in gujarat then you will be considered in the non resident gujarati and you can also apply for the gujarat card but it have no use in your post gradution studies there is recently the process which is been there in gujarat for admission which the GUJARAT DOMICIAL CERTIFICATE it is necessary for the undergraduate admission but for post graduation there is no such thing you can apply directly through the all india qouta & 50 percentage seat is been reserved for the all india student so no worries about it you just have to score good mark in the exam
AND at last if you want to apply for the GUJART CARD here is the link https://nri.gujarat.gov.in/activities-nri-division-1.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?