15th June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in medical MBBS course in KPC medical college? Fee structure of the course in the college?

how to get admission to medical course MBBS in the KPC medical college and the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in medical MBBS course in KPC medical college? Fee structure of the course in the college?
  3. Is it right decision to take admission in KPC Medical college, Kolkata? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  4. How can I get admission in MBBS course in KPC medical college through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  5. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  6. What is the fees structure followed in KPC medical college?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  8. From where to get the KPC Medical College for MBBS?
  9. What is the fee structure for MBBS in KPC medical college, Kolkata
  10. What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  12. How can I avail management quota facility for admission in MBBS course at KPC medical college in West Bengal?
  13. How to get admission through management quota at KPC medical college Kolkata for MBBS course
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  16. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
  17. How can I apply for MBBS admission in Era Medical College? Fee structure and date of application? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
25th November 2011, 03:04 PM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: How to get admission in medical MBBS course in KPC medical college? Fee structure of the course in the college?

You can get admission to kpc medical college after passing entrance test and the fee structure will given after qualiying entrance exam
10th January 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in medical MBBS course in KPC medical college? Fee structure of the course in the college?

sir/ma'am , i want to know the procedure of application for seeking admission in medical colleges in nagpur in mbbs.
28th January 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Are onl9 forms availaible for kpc,javadhpur,kolkata
12th March 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

which enterence can help me to get in kpc.
12th March 2012, 11:54 PM
Anushree111
Junior Member+

KPC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL,JADAVPUR

The candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from a recognised Board, Council or University and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and must have passed in English. The candidate must attain the minimum age of 17 years

for information on fees structure and other clarifications contact :

Admission Cell

KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur
2nd Floor, Medical College Building
1F'Raja S.C.Mullick Road
Jadavpur
Kolkata 700032

Telephone: +91(033)3001-6113; +91(033)3001-6119
Mobile: +91 98366 95101
E-Mail: [email protected]
8th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

IN THERE ANY PRIVATE ENTRANCE TEST FOR GET ADMISSION IN KPC?IF YES HOW I GET THE ADMISSION FORM AND WHEN WILL BE THE EXAM HELD?
17th May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission form for kpc?and when?what is the fees structure?is kpc recognized?
4th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

my wbjee rank is 3279 . can i get a chance for admission in kpc medical college?
7th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I am Jyotismita from Assam. My Assam CEE rank is 653. Can I get admitted to MBBS Course in KPC Medical College. If yes how ? Should I have to attend any Entrance Examn. ?
7th June 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission form for kpc?and when?what is the fees structure?is kpc recognized?
24th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the admission process in this KPC Medical collage in 2012's batch. If she donot appear for the WBJEE can she apply for it.
8th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir. My rank is 2500 in JEM can I get admission in any Gogt college/ private college in WEST BENGAL. pLEASE REPLY ON [email protected] So, that i will process with collection of forms/ residential certificate.
7th March 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get admission to medical course MBBS in the KPC medical college and the fee structure
i want to be admitted in mbbs course in kpc medical college. pl let me know your formalities,
7th March 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to be admitted in mbbs course in kpc medical college. pl let me know your formalities.
7th March 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i want get admission in MBBS course in KPC medical college
7th March 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i want get admission in MBBS course in KPC medical college
31st March 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION FORM FOR KPC? WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE?
6th June 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mbbs 2013 in kps medical college under management qota
11th June 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

my category rank in neet is 1250, can i get in kpc medical collage through councelling???
13th June 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, my neet ug 2013 score is 181 and my percentile score is 77.60% can get admission in kpc in mbbs course through neet quota.
please reply fast.
13th June 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, my neet 2013 score 181 and percentile score is 77.64% can i get admission in kpc through neet quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?