17th October 2010, 04:16 PM
DAKSH DALWADI

How to get admission in MIT? Can we get direct admission or do we have to appear for AIEEE?

How to get admission in MIT? Can we get direct admission or do we have to appear for AIEEE?

Related Questions:
  1. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  2. How to get admission in MIT Pune? I have scored 70k rank in AIEEE
  3. How to get admission in MIT? Can we get direct admission or do we have to appear for AIEEE?
  4. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after scoring 164403 rank in AIEEE? When will the admission forms be available?
  5. Can I get admission in MIT Pune for mechanical branch after scoring 124 in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in MIT, Pune with 64% in Diploma CSE?
  7. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP OR MIT with 81% marks in Diploma CSE?
  8. How many marks are required to get admission in MIT Pune in AIEEE?
  9. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after scoring 112 in AIEEE? I am a resident of Up
  11. How to apply for admission in Bangalore via AIEEE result? Is there any counseling held or is it through direct admission?
  12. Percentage required in Diploma to get direct admission in MIT, Mumbai to study B.Tech?
  13. Fee structure for NRI quota? Is AIEEE ranking important to get admission in MIT Pune?
  14. Can I get admission in MIT college Pune on the basis of AIEEE?
  15. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  16. How can I get admission in MIT, USA for computer science branch?
  17. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  18. Admission in MIT college, Pune for B.E Computer Science after scoring 14 in AIEEE?
18th April 2011, 03:59 AM
lkmaurya

Default Re: How to get admission in MIT? Can we get direct admission or do we have to appear for AIEEE?

you have to appear in AIEEE entrance exam for getting admission in NIT.
26th May 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MIT? Can we get direct admission or do we have to appear for AIEEE?

what is cut off in mhtcet to get admission in mit,pune
2nd June 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure toget admission through Management Quata? what is the Aprox donation and fees structure?
6th June 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 50102 can i get mit pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?