20th August 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in MIT, USA for computer science branch?

I am in India & in class 11th now & I want to get admission in MIT, USA in computer science branch. What qualifications I should have to get admission in MIT? How can I apply & which competitive exam I have to face?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria?
  2. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  3. What are the details to be followed for getting admission in MIT, USA?
  4. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  5. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  6. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  7. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  8. Procedure to get admission for doing B.Tech in MIT USA?
  9. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) in MIT, USA?
  10. Can I get admission in MIT Pune in Mechanical or computer science branch after scoring 104 in AIEEE?
  11. Admission in MIT USA for M.Tech with computer science and engineering or with Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA?
  13. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Studies at MIT USA having 54% in 10+2?
  15. How can I do masters in computer science in USA with scholarship?
  16. What are the things I have to complete in my B.Tech to get admission in MIT, USA?
  17. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in MIT USA after completion of B.Tech from NIT, Warangal CSE branch? -- [New]
21st August 2016, 11:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in MIT, USA for computer science branch?

It is nice to see you having a definite aim in life and driving hard to achieve it. You can definitely pursue undergraduate course in the field of computer science in MIT,USA. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which MIT takes admission for undergraduate course. You need to appear in SAT along with one English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. Then you need to apply in MIT with a good resume and strong statement of purpose. There will be interview rounds which you need to clear to get admission chance in MIT. You should score good marks in your 10+2 to enhance your resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?