19th March 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Diploma to get direct admission in MIT, Mumbai to study B.Tech?

Hello everyone,
Please tell me how much percentage
required for direct admission in MIT, Mumbai
for B.Tech course as I am in Diploma of Electrical Engineering.
Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  3. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  6. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma? How much percentage is required?
  8. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  9. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  11. Is there any Diploma course available in Mobile Technology & Networking in Mumbai? Percentage required in 10th for admission?
  12. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  13. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  14. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Procedure for admission in MCA from MIT Pune? Minimum percentage required in UG?
20th March 2015, 11:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Diploma to get direct admission in MIT, Mumbai to study B.Tech?

To get B.Tech admission in MIT, Mumbai, a candidate should have passed his/her Diploma course with minimum 45% of marks(40 % marks in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) and candidate should have competed his/her diploma from a AICTE approved institution, where medium of instruction is English. If you can satisfy above percentage requirement, then you are eligible to get admission in MIT, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?