13th January 2012, 04:22 PM
ssmatsc

Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, Howrah?

I am BA (Bengali Hons) passout in the year of with 57% in marks.
I want to do B.Ed course from Calcutta University (Regular course) in the coming session. Please let me know the follwoing:
1. Can I eligible for the course
2. Total course fee (no hiden cost)
3. Where I got the application form
4. Bijoy Krishna Girls College, Howrah is my first chose .... is it possible to get admission in the above College.

Sanjay

Related Questions:
  1. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  2. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  3. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  4. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  5. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
  6. Eligibility for ESE after pursuing engineering?
  7. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  10. Can I do B.Ed through Arts after graduating in B.Sc?
  11. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  12. B.Ed eligibility on post graduation basis? How to get application forms for B.Ed admission from DAVV? -- [New]
  13. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?
  15. How to apply for Geography Honours after passing Intermediate with science stream?
  16. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  17. Colleges offering M.Sc in Genetics under DU? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Last date to submit application forms for this course?
  18. When will the application forms for B.Ed course be issued?
2nd November 2016, 09:47 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, How

Yes. You are eligible to apply for B.Ed course as you have completed your graduation. Bijoy Krishna Girls College, Howrah is affiliated to Calcutta University.

B.Ed Eligibility For Calcutta University
You must have passed B.A./B.Com/B.Sc with at least 50% , B.E. or Any bachelor's degree with maths subject with at least 55% from a recognized university.

BKG College Fees
- Admission Fee : Rs.5000/-
- Tuition Fee : Rs.18000/- Approx.
- Hostel Fee , Exam Fee , Mess Fee , Library Fee are payable extra.

Culcutta University Admission
- Visit the site : www.caluniv.ac.in
- Go to registration link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay application fee online.
- Submit your application.

Culcutta University B.Ed Admission Dates
- Online Registration Starts : May , 2017
- Last Date of Registration : May , 2017
- Publish Merit List : June , 2017
- Counseling Process Starts : June , 2017

Required Documents While Admission
- All Original Documents & It's Attested Copy
- 10th , 12th , Degree Marksheets & Certificates
- Passport Size Photograph
- Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?