23rd July 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?

please help me.. I want to know how will I get online admission for MA/MSc Geography in Calcutta University?When and how the form will be given for the year 2014?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  2. Is there any professional course related to geography? I have completed graduation in Geography from Calcutta University
  3. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  4. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  5. How to get the forms of Calcutta university for MSc in geography?
  6. When will I get calutta university forms for MSc in Geography and how?
  7. When the B.Sc Geography forms will be available at Calcutta University?
  8. What should I do after completing BSc Geography Honors from University of Calcutta
  9. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  10. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  11. When will be MSc admission test merit list of Geography?
  12. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  13. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  14. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks
  15. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  16. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
  17. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  18. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?

PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF MSC GEOGRAPHY COLLEGE UNDER CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY . I PASSED GEOGRAPHY HONS. WITH 56% . IN WHICH COLLEGE GIVE ME A OPPERTUNITY FOR MA/MSC COURSE?
23rd July 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?

Which is the last date of msc form submission at ballyganj science college, 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?