26th November 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Vanasthaili after passing 6th grade?

My son is studying in 6th. I want to admit my son in vanasthaili. Please guide me, how to get admission in the school

Ajay Kumar
Indian Bank
Bank Road
Gorakhpur

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a 5th grade candidate of USA is eligible to study in Chennai, India? Is there any problem in second language?
  2. How to fill the form of NTSE of Grade 6th?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?
  4. Detailed information about NTSE for 6th standard student?
  5. Whether once can reappear for SSC from different school? Marking system for repeaters?
  6. Is it possible for a student to get admission in Military after passing 6th from CBSE school with good marks?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  8. Pay of FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Professor and SDO in NTPC as per Sixth Pay Commission?
  9. What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back yet.
  10. Model question papers of CBSE 6th standard?
  11. How to get admission in d to d?? I am in B.Tech(IT) 6th sem.
  12. Can I get admission in Mumbai with 65% average and 68% in 6th semester?
  13. Admission details for class 1st and class 6th
  14. Anomaly in grade pay of LDC's: 6th CPC
  15. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  16. Admission in 9th CBSE Board school in Vadodara for Indian student having completed 7th Grade in International School of Zurich, Switzerland?
  17. Admission criteira for 6th class in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi? -- [New]
  18. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
6th December 2018, 07:18 PM
vikas179

Default Re: How to get admission in Vanasthaili after passing 6th grade?

Banasthali Vidyapeeth conducts an admission test which consists questions related to Hindi, English and Mathematics subject.

They also have certain age restrictions for the students. Minimum age is 10 years and maximum age being 11 years and 6 months.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?