23rd July 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of RIMC?

Hello,
My son is studying in 6th standard. I want him to get admission in RIMC for 7th standard. I would like to know the procedure for admission? Also kindly let me know all the requirements for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  4. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  5. How can I get admission form of RIMC Exam?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for RIMC Exam for 7th standard?
  7. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?
  8. What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?
  9. What's the admission procedure of RIMC? How may I get the previous years entrance papers(for class 7th) for the same?
  10. How to get admission form of RIMC? How can I prepare my son for RIMC Written Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  12. Detailed information, admission procedure and requirements to get admission in 5th standard of The Banyan Tree School, Jammu?
  13. How to take admission in RIMC?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  15. Coaching centers for RIMC Exam in Ahmedabad?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  17. Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply?
  18. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
27th July 2015, 08:26 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of RIMC?

The full form of RIMS is Rashtriya Indian Military College. Let me tell you one thing. You would have to wait one more year before you can get your son admitted in RIMC. Also your son has to take the entrance examination forms from the institute of RIMC. In RIMC, they candidates only from class 8. If you want your child to get admission in 8th standard, then he must clear the entrance examination for class 8. This is the initial procedure. If he clears the test, he might be called for a short interview. His intellect will be checked in that interview. Mostly all the people who clear the written test are admitted in RIMC. You can get the prospectus and few sample papers of RIMC by paying them Rs.480 through a demand draft. The prospectus will reach you by post. So make him practice subjects of class 6 and 7 thoroughly. Once he clears all the tests you can take the admission form and fill it up and submit the tuition fee, admission fee, etc. as applicable.
28th July 2015, 04:35 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of RIMC?

RIMS stands for Rashtriya Indian Military School.To take admission in RIMS you would have to wait for one more year to get admission in RIMS. You can take admission in class 8th.You would have to face a test and the test is conducted twice in a year. Only boys are eligible to take admission. if you studying in class 7th or passed class 7th then, you can apply. Applicants should have born not earlier than July 2, 2003 and not later than January 1, 2005. Students appearing for RIMS exam should not be less than 11 1/2 years of age or not attained 13 years of age as on July 1, 2016.You can attain application form for RIMS test online or by post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?