16th September 2015, 06:43 PM
Sanjeev maravi

How to get admission in SGSITS College after passing diploma holder

How can i get admission in SGSITS college? After passing diploma holder.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?
  2. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Am I eligible for taking admission in SGSITS Indore in CS branch?
  4. Admission in B.Tech in Tamilnadu after passing diploma?
  5. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  6. How to take admission in IIT college in degree? I am a civil diploma holder
  7. Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?
  9. How to take admission in PEC Chandigarh if i am a diploma holder with 78%
  10. Can I get admission in Sgsits college in Indore? I have scored 53 marks in CGPET
  11. Am I eligible to get admission to university degree after passing as 3 years diploma holder?
  12. Can I get admission in B.E or B.Tech in SGSITS or DAVV
  13. Can an ELNE diploma holder take admission in COEP for extc? I'm a diploma holder in Electronics engineering and want to get admisison in COEP college for degree
  14. Can a diploma holder of electronics engineering get admission in COEP college?
  15. How to take admission in SGSITS course Indore?
  16. How to take admission in SGISITS after scoring AIEEE AIR of 65784?
  17. Minimum marks required in MPPET to take admission in SGSITS college for OBC -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
15th October 2015, 11:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in SGSITS College after passing diploma holder

Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science or SGSITS is an engineering institution established in Indore.

It was founded in 1952.

For Diploma holders, admission can be directly taken to 2nd year of Bachelor course.

The candidates will have to appear for Lateral Entry Exam and qualify it.

The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks in Diploma to appear for Lateral Entry Exam.
13th February 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How many marks are important to achieve to a obc student to take admission in be
26th February 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Which types of exam are conducted for BE admission through letral entry after diploma in SGSIST INDORE? And how can apply for this exam? please tell me about this.
11th October 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

: How to get admission in SGSITS College after passing diploma holder and how many marks for sc categary
15th May 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

If someone completed his diploma then he want to admit in 2nd year of BE than what will be the processor and if he has BPL card than any discount would be offered and what about scholarship.
20th March 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected cut off for lateral entry for BE in SGSITS , INDORE in 2018 ..... Please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?