15th February 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in TS Chanakya? Is it through JEE or is there any seperate test?

Hoe to get admission in ts Chanakya? Is it through jee advance or any separate test?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Merchant Navy for a commerce student?
  2. Courses in the field of Marine Engineering for 12th passed students? How to apply for entrance exam for admission to these courses?
  3. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  4. What all entrance exams should I attend after passing 12th to get into marine engineering?
  5. How to do PhD after MA?
  6. Do I have to appear in entrance exam for admission in MERI, TS Chanakya or LBS? /details of that entrance exam?
  7. Last date of filling the admission form and receipt of getting the admission form in TS Chanakya Navi Mumbai? Is CET exam necessary for getting admission in TS Chanakya?
  8. Can i do marine engineering after finishing my BE(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  10. List of colleges I can apply for B.tech with AIEEE rank 111223? Is any separate test available in PEC?
  11. Do we have to write seperate entrance test to join AIIMS apart from NEET entrance test?
  12. Criteria for m.pharm cet all india level?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advance for admission in NITs and IITs if crack JEE Main Paper-2, B.Arch?
  14. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  15. Can I become a marine engineer after my 10th?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 78 marks in JEE Mains?
  17. Date of admission test in Resonance for JEE?
  18. Selection in IIST is based on IIT-JEE entrance test result or IIST will conduct exclusive test for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?