30th December 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission via Management Quota? What is the fee structure for full course?

How to get admission via mangementquato
What is fee structure for full course

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  2. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  3. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  4. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  5. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  6. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  7. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  8. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  10. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
  11. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  12. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  13. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Total fee structure for management quota seat in B.Tech Mechanical?
  16. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  18. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
7th June 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission via Management Quota? What is the fee structure for full course?

ru interested for management seat for b.tech and medical college in bhubaneshwar,orissa then you can contact me 9778666073
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?