19th April 2012, 03:08 AM
Raushan.rk

How to get admission in XI Humanities in CHS? What is the required grade in 10th CBSE exam?

admission in xI humanities in c hshow i got admission in XI humanities in chs and what is required grade in X cbse exam please give details of it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?
  2. What is the date of the entrance exam of CHS?
  3. Can I get A1 Grade if secured 87% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  4. What is the last date of submission of forms for class 11th in CHS? Process and requirement for admission in CHS?
  5. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  6. How to get admission in CHS after passing class 10th? How to get the admission form -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured Grade-10 in 10th CBSE?
  8. Minimum age required to write 10th Board exams?
  9. Will there be any difficulty at the time of 10th CBSE Board exam for LKG student of 4 years old? -- [New]
  10. Is my grades in 10th board exam enough for becoming a doctor?
  11. Can I become an Android Apps Developer if study Humanities after completing 10th?
  12. Procedure to get admission in CHS school after passing 10th?
  13. Change from CBSE to ICSE after 10th school based exam
  14. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  15. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  16. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. How to seek admission for engineering through CET? I am studying 10th in CBSE from Sharjah
  18. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
24th March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in XI Humanities in CHS? What is the required grade in 10th CBSE exam?

when is chs exams test for class 9th
8th November 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in XI Humanities in CHS? What is the required grade in 10th CBSE exam?

MATHS PAPER OF CHS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?