7th April 2011, 12:25 PM
pathare_rutuja

How to seek admission for engineering through CET? I am studying 10th in CBSE from Sharjah

sir,

I studied 10th in cbse from sharjah ,now I planned to come back mumbai for 11th grade (state board) ,so after 12th whether i considered as Nri student for further education . I will be trying to seek admission for engineering through CET.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  2. After completing 10th and 12th from AP am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? I want to take admission for engineering after studying PCM
  3. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  4. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  5. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  6. Diploma student can seek admission in 3 years LLB without 12th? -- [New]
  7. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  8. GSEB or CBSE for admission in engineering?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in 11th CBSE at Rajasthan without submitting result of 10th CBSE of Punjab region?
  10. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  11. How to take coaching in a good engineering college? I am studying in class 10th CBSE
  12. Which stream should I opt after competing 10th CBSE?
  13. Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  15. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  16. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks
  17. Possibility of admission in 10th standard in India for CBSE students of Africa?
  18. MH CET domicile criteria and requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to seek admission for engineering through CET? I am studying 10th in CBSE from Sharjah

I want notes 4 cet exam
21st May 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to seek admission for engineering through CET? I am studying 10th in CBSE from Sharjah

i get 63% in 10th but cbse 12 board get 58% if am eligible to do aironautic engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?