25th May 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

After B.Com can we do LLB? Is it necessary to have graduation degree in Arts only? LLB is of how many years?

I want to know can we do LLB after b.com??Is it necessary that there should be a graduation degree in arts only?? LLB is for how many years?? And is it necessary that one must do LLM after LLB ??

8th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Com can we do LLB? Is it necessary to have graduation degree in Arts only? LLB is of how many years?

m planning to pursue law after graduation......can u please provide me the list of top colleges that offer law after Bcom...together with entrance exams that are held for admission in those colleges...
8th June 2011, 11:16 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After B.Com can we do LLB? Is it necessary to have graduation degree in Arts only? LLB is of how many years?

Hello,

Of course, you can do LLB after B.Com. There is no such hard and fast rule that one should be a graduate student from arts only to study LLB.

Students from any background can take up this course. Generally LLB is of 4 year duration course with 1 year internship i.e total of five years.

And it is not mandatory to do LLM after LLB, because experience after LLB is all that matters. Degree of LLM just enhances your career to upper level.

Rest is your choice. Best wishes.
10th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

hw mny yeare 2 complet LLB after B.com & which r t entrence exams for LLB pzzzzzzzz....... ans me
21st June 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

actuali i have got 59% in ma graduation,i.e: b.com and,want to do ma english ,vil it be f9 fr me to shift ma course frm b.com to ma english itz coz i want to take admisn n pu//but entrance..nd reli afraid to go fr it..so....suggest me wat sud i du??
21st June 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

completed B.Com with general can u suggest me any IT course so that i cant switch on with IT industry!
21st June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir myself mandakini i have mpm student can we do llb ?is there any part time college in ahmednagar ? those who r part time student can easily passed llb? pzzzzzzzzzzz send me feedback
13th July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i give clat exam after B.com and after B.com is this of how many years.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me
9th October 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

can i do LLb after 12th standard with arts.
15th November 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to b gratuated to do llb????
anX mEe plXx
28th November 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

hello... i m shubham...
m student of b.com part1...
m nt really dat much intersted in b.com...
i am actually preparinnng for IAS/IPS
actually me interested to do to go for ba.llb. ...
should i quit b.com n go for ba.llb. or llb after b.com...
m too much damn confused pls pls pls help me to take the right decision...
pls reply as soon as possible... thanx...
22nd December 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hi ths s nandhu.i fnsh my b.com nd i hve insrt to do law degree.hw 2 join & wt s bst 4 me????
22nd December 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hi ths s nandhu. i fnsh b.com nd i insrt to do law course. wch s bst 4 me nd hw to jin?????/
22nd December 2011, 11:54 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: After B.Com can we do LLB? Is it necessary to have graduation degree in Arts only? LLB is of how many years?

Hello friend,

Students from any background can take up this course. Generally LLB is of 4 year duration course with 1 year internship i.e total of five years.

So,You can do LLB after B.Com.
You can also do LLM after LLB.

For LLB there is a need of full study.So chice is your's.

Best OF Luck.
Sayyed Shahrukh
25th February 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

hello friendzzz..i am sajjad pirani..and i also wnat to take the B.com information from all..now you tell me how can i get this an dwhich study stage will i get this..now i am student of B.A.C..and B.com course is really important for me..
24th April 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed third year of engineering,am i elligible for doing LLb?actually i want to do LLB course with fourth year of engineering.....
16th May 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

i m completed b.com. nw i wanted to do LLB . so i want to knw hw long of the duration of the course because my english background is not so well... so plz tell me is it make any problem in my study.
23rd May 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do llb n ma together one private n other (llb) regular..............plzzz suggest me
11th September 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am preparing for UPSC. Can LLB helpful for me? My standard is Gradution.
20th December 2012, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

did it is neccesary 2 be post graduate?
20th December 2012, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

is it is neccesary 2 be post graduate??
25th August 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how many years llb course.after b.com(CA)3rd year.
6th February 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How many years on ll.b ?? Am b.com sem 4student...can u suggest me to take right decision? Reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?