9th July 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get the application form for Air Force exam?

i want to apply online application but i cant find particular site...pelase tell me

8th August 2012, 02:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the application form for Air Force exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to apply online application but i cant find particular site...pelase tell me
There are basically two examinations which one could write and qualify and get into the Indian Air Force:

Air Force Common Admission Test conducted by Air Force Selection Board.
Combined Defense Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

The notification as well as the application form for Air Force Common Admission Test can be downloaded from www.careerairforce.nic.in as and when the application forms are made available. The Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted for all the major branches of Indian Air Force and as far as eligibility criteria is concerned, one must possess a bachelors degree in the relevant discipline. However, graduates in any discipline amy apply for the following branches:

Administrative and Logistics Branch
Accounts Branch

The Combined Defense Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and the online application form for the same is made available on www.upsconline.nic.in as per the schedule specified in the notification. To be considered eligible for the examination, one needs to possess a bachelors degree in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics as major subjects in the +2 level.

Since you have not mentioned your qualification, it is not possible to suggest you the particular examination or branches of Indian Air Force which you may apply for. So, in order to get proper answer, please mention your qualification and age limit so that we can provide you complete detail about the examination and the application procedure for the same.
12th May 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i have graduate in commerce with 40 percent mark
can i apply for it?
22nd July 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,air force ka online form kab aayega
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?