30th June 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get the best books for AIEEE to score a top rank?

how can i get best books for aieee to get a top rank ... Please tell me how to get the book/

Related Questions:
  1. Best books to prepare for AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in MBM, Jodhpur through AIEEE rank? I have secured 46000 rank in AIEEE and having 6440 state rank
  3. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  4. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Score card not received(Aieee 2011)
  7. What rank can I expect with 135-140 score in this years AIEEE?
  8. How much rank is needed in AIEEE to get in top college?
  9. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What will be my rank after scoring AIEEE score of 130?
  11. Which top colleges can I get after scoring 500 rank in AIEEE B.Arch
  12. Which books should I prefer for AIEEE entrance exam after scoring upto 30,000 rank?
  13. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  14. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 54 marks?
  16. Is a rank under 20,000 in AIEEE enough for getting into top colleges? How much rank is required to get into top colleges?
  17. Which NIT can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 47,673
  18. How to take admission in IIIT Jabalpur after scoring 15979 rank in AIEEE? Which are the good books and how to prepare myself? -- [New]
1st July 2011, 03:00 PM
sunnyrockz

Smile Re: How to get the best books for AIEEE to score a top rank?

frnd,getting good nd top rank in competitive exams is simple and smart task.

RAMANIAH SERIES FOR MATHS IS VERY USEFUL FOR AIEEE AND PERSONALLY IT HELPED ME ALOT.. IT CONSISTS OF FOUR BOOKS AND SOLVEDALSO SO YOU CAN CHECK OUT FOR THE ALL THE MODELS IN IT.

try to solve all the previous iit question papers.

THERE IS A GRATE CHANCE OF REPEATING OF THE SAME QUESTIONS IN AIEEE.

not only the books but the way you utilise the books and use your talent in your exam is important. if the paper is tuff,it is tuff for students all over india who are attempting it.

YOUR FIRST AIM IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT GET A NEGATIVE MARKING IN YOUR PAPER,WICH IS MORE IMP.TRY TO ELIMINATE THE OPTIONS WITH YOUR CONCEPT ONLY....

so first go through the last two year analysis of marks and the corresponding ranks and then fix your target marks rather than the rank you want.then you will get some idea how to work on ur target.

concentrate more nd more on ur strong points nd if time permits concentrate some of the weaker section.

try to complete the 70 % of the portion perfectly,mainly you can easily crack the maths section by sincere practise.
and the chemistry is just the manual work is much needed,as he will not test much on the logical side.
so try to complete the chemistry part of the organic rxns perfectly and in-organic part also.
maintain imp points,running notes for the such manual work nd do refer at the time of the of exams
physics is something which you hav be perfect wid the concepts clearly atleast 60%. but dont leave the interlinked parts as they can combine nd test you. for Eg: electricity and the magnetism are two inter linked and mostly tested part and then kinematics nd dynamics also.

i suggest you few books:

NCERT books are the best for the AIEEE.mainly for the chemistry,

try to solve the inner chapter questions of them and do note down the imp. concepts 4m them.
and for maths and physics learn the concept from the NCERT and sincere practise needed for the AIEEE nd try to solve all the previous iit question papers.

THERE IS A GRATE CHANCE OF REPEATING OF THE SAME QUESTIONS IN AIEEE.

AND TRY TO SAOLVE THE PRACTISE QUESTION BOOK OF ARIHANT SERIES AND YOU WILL SURELY GET A TOP RANK IN AIEEE.

SO PLAN YOUR SELF AND WORK OUT.
ALL DA BEST..
1st July 2011, 06:46 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get the best books for AIEEE to score a top rank?

Hey Buddy!!!

Listen Up,

Actually Speaking,

There is Nothing Called best book or Something!

But Still for your Satisfaction,

Here Are Some Of The Best books For AIEEE:

Mathematics For AIEEE( By Prafull K Agarwal)

Physics For AIEEE ( D B Singh )

Chemistry For AIEEE ( Sanjay Sharma )

And Once You Are Done with The Complete Syllabus,

Please Go through This (BELOW) book And sure You Complete it Well In time..

10 Mock Tests For AIEEE (with solved papers)

PS: All The above Mentioned Books Are Of Arihant Publications..

So, ALL The VERY Best,

Good Luck,

Regards,

NIKHIL
24th July 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the best books for AIEEE to score a top rank?

which books are best for aieee
24th July 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

which books are best for aieee
15th December 2011, 07:48 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

AIEEE is the short form of the examination All India Engineering Entrance Examination. Its the largest examination and has a lot of REC's and other private university colleges under it.

Now there are a few eligibility conditions for the AIEEE :

1. A candidate should be a minimum 12th pass, scoring a minimum 60% in PCM and aggregate in order to be eligible to apply for this.

2. A maximum 3 consecutive attempts are allowed per student.

Now the syllabus of AIEEE is basically the whole of the 11th and 12th science syllabus.

A few tips to prepare best for it is :

1. Follow the NCERT for the Chemistry and Maths. They are the bible. Practice them as much as you can.

2. For the Physics, your concepts should be very clear, and so you have to read H.C Verna concepts of Physics, and Resnik Heliday Fundamentals of Physics for it.

However I am uploading a list of AIEEE books that are very thoroughly followed by many students across India.
Arihant books are the best in terms of practice.

Hope it helps

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Books for AIEEE.pdf(173.3 KB, 71 views)
17th December 2011, 04:15 PM
pradosh998
Member+

hello friend...
These r the books for AIEEE...
Mathematics For AIEEE( By Prafull K Agarwal)

Physics For AIEEE ( D B Singh )

Chemistry For AIEEE ( Sanjay Sharma )
13th February 2012, 10:10 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
I am giving you the names of few books which may be helpful for you....
1. Follow the NCERT for the Chemistry and Maths. Practice them as much as you can.

2. For the Physics, your concepts should be very clear, and so you have to read H.C Verna concepts of Physics, and Resnik Heliday Fundamentals of Physics for it.You can also prefer Racenic for Physics....

Arihant books are the best in terms of practice.
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?