27th January 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get a central government job after passing B.Com with 45%?

I am a b.com graduate person i got 45 percentage mark in b.com how to get a central govt job

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  2. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  3. Is there any government or bank job after passing B.Com first year with 60%
  4. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  6. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  7. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  8. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  9. Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?
  10. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  11. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  12. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  13. What job can I get in Central Government?
  14. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  15. Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job? -- [New]
  16. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  17. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  18. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
31st January 2012, 06:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a central government job after passing B.Com with 45%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.com graduate person i got 45 percentage mark in b.com how to get a central govt job
There are various departments and posts under the Central Government and being a graduate , you may apply for most of them.
Mostly, candidates are recruited in almost every department through an entrance exam conducted by different regulating bodies like Staff Selection Commission, Union Public Service Commission etc.
Since there are various departments and each of them comprise of various posts, you will have to refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission and Union Public Service Commission, to see the eligibility criteria for each of the exams conducted for different departments and posts.
21st May 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a MBA Post Graduate.how can get a job in AP State Govt. by with out entrance exam.Does all govt departments recruiting candidates by entrance exam only ?If not please let me know.Thank you.
13th June 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Is 60% marks is compulsory for any job after passing ca
8th February 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i have job in foreign country how i get
[email protected]
4th June 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have pass in gradiation to b.com in general so can i apply any job in govt sector...plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?