26th January 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?

what is should be ug mark for each semster in eee .
What should my talent in getting place in government job
can i place CVRDE central goverment job
in government where i wil get job
what must me my percentage
what are exams in government i must atten in CVRDE central government

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in B.Tech EEE to get a Government Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage needed to settle in a good government job after B.Tech EEE?
  3. What is the percentage required to get a government job?
  4. How to get EEE companies job? I have completed B.Tech EEE with 63%
  5. How to get a government job for EEE engineering student? What is the qualification required?
  6. What type of government jobs are suitable for B.Tech EEE students? Percentage required for B.Tech EEE government jobs?
  7. Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?
  8. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  9. Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]
  10. How can freshers get a job for B.Tech electrical?
  11. Is there any chance to get a job after completing B.Tech EEE?
  12. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  13. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  14. How much percentage is required to get a government job? I am a 3rd year ECE diploma student
  15. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
  16. Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?
  17. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  18. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
26th January 2015, 07:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?

There is no particular percentage required to be eligible for government jobs. What they mention in the notification is, "Candidates must have obtained Bachelor degree (Graduation) in Electrical Engineering Discipline" from a recognized university or Boards of India. But to be in safe side, make sure your percentage is 65% or above (aggregate and semester wise). And make sure you have no backlog in your Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) course to be eligible for government jobs. DRDO releases notification of CVRDE entrance examination every year by CVRDE (Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment) Department. Selection of right candidates is basically done based on Merit. So to get any government job, make sure you secure good marks in Written exam and Interview. You can apply for Government organizations recruitments, and organizations are DRDO, ISRO, BSNL, HAL, NTPC, IOCL, BHEL, HPCL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, BPCL, BEL. BHEL and BEL recruit B.E (Electrical Engineering) candidaets in Huge number, so try to apply and prepare well for those examinations.

For more details of DRDO CVRDE - http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/labs/CVR...g=homebody.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?