17th December 2011, 08:32 PM
pandu jayanth

How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?

sir,i am jayanth,i am intrested in aeronautics and i am not able to pay the high fee in colleges then how to get a free seat in aeronautical engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  2. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical engineering college?
  3. Can I get free seat in Top Aeronautical engineering college in Hyderabad?
  4. Can I get a free seat in top aeronautical engineering college of Hyderabad?
  5. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  6. Minimum rank required in CET to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I get free seat for Aeronautical Engineering with a rank of 4342 in EAMCET Exam?
  8. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  9. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  11. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  14. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  16. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
19th December 2011, 03:00 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandu jayanth View Post
sir,i am jayanth,i am intrested in aeronautics and i am not able to pay the high fee in colleges then how to get a free seat in aeronautical engineering colleges?
HI,
For getting free seat you have to qualify the entrance exam like A.I.E.E.E,
I.I.T-J.E.E, State-CET, I.S.A.T etc.

Some top college for aeronautical engineering:-

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IIAE)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

All the college provide free stat if you qualify the entrance exam.

ALL THE BEST!
19th December 2011, 06:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Most of the colleges offering aeronautical engineering conduct entrance test for the admission of same. Some of the colleges offer this course through the score obtained in AIEEE. IITs offer this course on the basis of the score obtained in IIT JEE. In any case if you want to get in through free seat you should have a good score in these entrance exams. The pattern of all these tests in objective type and mostly covers the syllabus in plus two. You should plan properly and work hard and you will definitely be able to clear the entrance tests with good score.
19th September 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hi. i am divya lahrari. i have to study aeronautical engineering. now i am studying computer sciences in diploma. what is the process to get seat aeronautics?
24th August 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Hii I am akhil .I am studying 10th . How to get seat in aeronotical colleges. And what I have to study to get seat. Plz help me
31st October 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying 10th class, to join in aeronatics which collage i have to go in intermediot
15th May 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR.Hii I am sachin .I am studying 10th.,i am intrested in aeronautics and i am not able to pay the high fee in colleges then how to get a free seat in aeronautical engineering colleges?
16th May 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?

sir I completed my 10 sir I am interested in Aeronautical sir I can't pay my fee sir pleas show me a way to study
8th November 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir , i am 10th now .i am interested in aerospace engineering will you please say me the process after 10th
4th February 2017, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have to study aeronautical engineering.Now I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering.i can't pay fee but I want free seat in aeronautical engineering college.so what can l do sir.
3rd June 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir after finishing polytechnic what exam should I write to get free seat in aeronautical engineering and how much percent to get in that exam
13th June 2017, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir after polytechnic college what exam should I write and minimum how much rank should I get in that exam to get free seat in aeronautical engineering
23rd February 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir is EAMCET is necessary for to join aeronautics... Please reply as early as possible..
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?