10th February 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?

respected sir /madam, I have done my MBA hr marketing in 2010 and im not having any experience so now i want to do any course to get good job so plz give your valuable suggestion .

12th September 2013, 05:26 PM
rajaramsavitha

Thumbs down Re: How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir /madam, I have done my MBA hr marketing in 2010 and im not having any experience so now i want to do any course to get good job so plz give your valuable suggestion .
First learn the current marketing status. Find how to speak with a customer and how to handle a team. It will help to improve your quality in HR field. You don't want to do any course you just ask or get experience from others, it will help to improve you knowledge and it give an idea to work.
14th April 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?

dear mam/sir.i m sachin from bareilly.i m student of MBA 4th sem with HR&MKT regular GBTU lko.so thats why i want a job near my own city.plz suggest me the best.thanks.
12th May 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Dear friend,
If u r interested in HR, then u can do Diploma in labour law with administrative law. Which helps to became labour welfare officer.
Otherwise u can enter into marketing field. there is so jobs r available espeacially sales marketing. Plz forget abt the salary and join. After getting experiance ur life will be beautiful. All tje best fr ur future......................
15th July 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

which course in mba is best human resource or marketing, plz dont say this it depends on your skills, just guide me in this that(which course should i choose in mba)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?