21st June 2011, 02:34 PM
Ash kumar

How to get a good job by overcoming the 52% in 12th with 75% in M.Tech?

I got 52% in 12th if i got 75% in M.TECH then then would my 12th marks can be overcome to get a handsome job

Related Questions:
  1. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  2. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  3. Which is better to do after MSc Chemistry : M.Tech or Ph.D?
  4. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  5. After btech one should go for Mtech or for Job if financial situation is not too good?
  6. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  7. How to do PG after working in IT firm?
  8. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  10. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  11. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  12. How to get a job in core companies being a electronics engineering student?
  13. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  14. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD?
  15. How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in IT companies if I have scored less 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [New]
  17. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  18. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2011, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job by overcoming the 52% in 12th with 75% in M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash kumar View Post
I got 52% in 12th if i got 75% in M.TECH then then would my 12th marks can be overcome to get a handsome job
sorry to say dear it will not happened .

but you have completed your M-tech degree then you have got some good job in industry.

you can apply in govt sector job because maximum govt sector job have criteria is 50% in through out.

also you have to try for PHD .it will give you best R&D sector job.

all the best.
23rd June 2011, 09:55 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: How to get a good job by overcoming the 52% in 12th with 75% in M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash kumar View Post
no. but you should have knowledge to face any interview fr gettting good job.
24th June 2011, 05:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It depends upon the job you are applying for. If it is any government job that you are trying for, check their eligibility criteria. If they have a cut off percentage for 12th and your percentage is below that, then it will be difficult to get through. It will not help even if you have scored a 90% in your M.tech. But in private companies, if you prove yourself to be consistent from your engineering, then they would close their eyes on your 12th percentage.
31st January 2012, 08:48 PM
swati_forum

sorry to say dear it will not happened .

but you have completed your M-tech degree then you have got some good job in industry.

you can apply in govt sector job because maximum govt sector job have criteria is 50% in through out.

also you have to try for PHD .it will give you best R&D sector job.

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?