28th July 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?

Sir, i want a good govt job i am now studying in 12th after pass it i want a job with good salary in civil, tell me any exam that is conduct every year? Ineed job

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing 12th with PCM group?
  2. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%?
  3. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  4. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  5. What are the entrance exams which I need to appear to get the Government job after 12th?
  6. How to get a government job after passing 12th science with 78%
  7. How to get a government job like NDA after obtaining 72% in 12th with PCM subjects
  8. Can I get a government job just by passing 12th with 44%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What can I after passing 12th PCM?
  10. Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?
  11. How to get a government job after doing BCA with 75% in 12th PCM
  12. Can I get job in Central Government if secured 97.56% in 12th PCM?
  13. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  14. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  15. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  16. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  17. Any government jobs available for me after passing 12th with 59% and 58% in PCM?
  18. How to get a government job in Punjab after passing 12th exam with 87.45%
29th July 2015, 12:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want a good govt job i am now studying in 12th after pass it i want a job with good salary in civil, tell me any exam that is conduct every year? Ineed job
You have completed 12th standard from recognized board so you are eligible government sector jobs like SCRA exam which is conducted by UPSC.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for SCRA examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.
29th July 2015, 08:29 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?

Eligibilities for NDA:
10+2 from recognised college with maths and physics and compulsory subjects.
Candidate must be citizen of india or subject of bhutan, nepal a tibetan refugee.
Age limit- 16.5 to 19 years. Physically and mentally fit.
Male unmarried candidate.
Selection procedure: written exam, ssb interview.
Bank clerks: age 20-28 yrs. Educational qualification:10+2 , diploma with full time, graduation.
Selection process: written exam, interview.
30th July 2015, 12:46 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah you can get Government jobs after passing +2 with PCM as subjects. You can apply for defence service job or either Bank jobs. There are eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to get a job.

The eligibility needed for defence services after +2 is:

~ Candidate need to have citizenship in India

~ Age limit needed is 16 1/2 -19 1/2 years

~ Martial status needed is unmarried male candidate.

~ Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

~ Candidate need to be physically fit.

Regarding the Bank Job, you can apply for the post of Bank Clerk and the eligibility needed are:

~ Candidate should have citizenship in India

~ Age limit needed is 18-28 years for General category.

~ There are relaxation for other category such as for SC/ST it is 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years extra.

~ Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?