31st May 2012, 11:40 PM
asheesh.cts

How to get a good rank in UPTU entrance exam?

sir ,i am a average student and without coaching or drop yr hw to get good rank in entrance exam of UPTU 2013...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good college in Ghaziabad or Noida after scoring 45,139 general rank in UPTU entrance exam and 7495 in girls
  2. Government colleges through uptu entrance exam
  3. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 1799 rank in general in UPTU MCA entrance?
  4. Which college is best for me after scoring 2558 rank in UPTU entrance exam?
  5. List of top colleges of UPTU for MCA? I have got 1731 rank in general
  6. Can I get a good government or private college after scoring 159 rank in UPTU lateral entrance exam -- [New]
  7. Admission in government college with 1610(GN) rank and 315(GL) in UPTU MCA entrance exam?
  8. Which college is perfect for me with 1738 rank in MCA entrance exam? Top 20 colleges of UPTU for MCA?
  9. In which reputed colleges can I get after scoring 27000 general rank in UPTU B.Tech exam? Which is the best option to get a good college?
  10. Colleges to select after scoring a rank of 23303 in UPTU entrance exam?
  11. Which colleges can I pursue after scoring 31500 approximately in UPTU entrance exam?
  12. Best college of UPTU for MCA? I have got 3625 rank in general
  13. Can I get a government MBA college as per my UPTU rank?
  14. Can I get a good government college after scoring 3632 rank in UPTU?
  15. Can I get a seat in good engineering colleges situated in Noida or Mathura through UPTU? My overall rank in UPTU is 106554, BC rank is 36000, AF rank is 3033 and AFBC rank is 1239
  16. College of uptu for b.tech biotech according to rank -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which UPTU colleges can i get after scoring 45878 rank in UPSEEE?
  18. Which good colleges can I get after scoring 39450 rank in UPTU?
11th August 2013, 10:01 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to get a good rank in UPTU entrance exam?

The counseling procedure is divided in two phases:

Phase-I : Off-Campus On-Line Counseling

Phase-II: On-Campus On-line Counseling First Counseling

Phase-I : Off-Campus On-Line Counseling 1. Soon after declaration of SEE-UPTU-2010 results, candidates found eligible for counselling are required to exercise their initial choices of branches and institutions through Internet (www.uptu.nic.in) from places of their convenience. The candidates may contact the nearby Counselling Centres (CC) for availing the Internet facility free of charge.

2. A candidate has to log on to the website http://www.seeuptu.nic.in and click ‘off-campus’ counselling button on the home page.

3. Login and password prompts will appear on the computer screen. Using the instructions given on the screen, candidates are to enter the login ID and password for which admit card would be required.

4. The procedure for exercising choices or seeking other information is menu driven. It guides the candidates through appropriate messages on the computer screen.

OFF CAMPUS COUNSELING IS ONLY A REHEARSAL.
Phase-II : Part I - On-Campus On-Line Counseling First Counseling ( --.--.---- TO --.--.---- )
Eligible candidates will be required to report at only one counselling centre, which will be displayed on computer screen during Phase-I. They will have to stay there for two days. A list of counselling centres is also given in this leaflet, and is also available on the website. DAY ONE -The Counseling Day 1.On the first day of reporting (day one) as per schedule, the candidates will proceed to the document verification counters for verification of their certificates and admit card. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with one photocopy of each and four copies of their photograph identical to the one pasted on the application form.

2. Thereafter the candidates will proceed to the fee collection counters. Initial deposit of Rs. 5000/- .will be collected at the computerized fee counters. The deposit is to be made through a crossed demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, U. P. Technical University A/C SEE–UPTU:2010 payable at city branch of applicant's counselling centre. This amount will be transferred to the allotted institution and adjusted in the fee to be deposited there. Here it is to be noted that initial deposit will be through .Crossed Demand Draft and not Account Payee.Rs. 5,000/-

3.The initial deposit of fees Rs. 5000/- is transferable to institution concerned where the candidate is admitted. In case, the candidate does not take admission in the college concerned for any reasons, howsoever, this deposit will be forfitted.

4. A Counselling fees Rs. 500/- is to be paid in shape of an ACCOUNT PAYEE demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, U. P. Technical University A/C SEE–UPTU:2010 payable at city branch of applicant's counselling centre. Please note that this amount is non-refundable and no any part of it will be refundable at any stage after the candidate has reported for on-campus on-line counselling at the counselling centre.
20th October 2013, 04:36 PM
Vaibhav srivastav ji

Dear friend
you want to confirm your syllabus,after this you want read NCERT book with deeply ,and making a new idea for preparing ,In which subject is strong you should be more strong,and other subject read deeply. Know your weakness. Always read a good writers book
10th April 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I am going to do coaching for 1yr after 12 shold it will be enough for uptu also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?