21st July 2011, 09:27 PM
devnandan

How to get a government job after diploma in electrical?

after diploma in electrical govt.job in C.G.....please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Electrical Diploma student?
  2. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  3. Courses available to get government job for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  4. When will I get government job after passing electrical diploma
  5. Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks? -- [New]
  6. Which exam will I have to give to get a government job? I am studying electrical engineering diploma
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after diploma in electrical?
  9. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  10. Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?
  11. Is diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering from KSOU eligible for government job?
  12. Opportunity to get government job after doing diploma electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  14. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  16. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  17. How to find a government job in PGVCL or GETCO after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?
28th February 2012, 04:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after diploma in electrical?

You can definitely opt for a government job after completion of your diploma course. The notifications regarding the various job opportunities available in the government sector will be published in various employment dailies or in the respective official websites also. You can apply accordingly to the suitable vacancies as per your qualifications. A Diploma candidate can apply for the clerical positions in various nationalized banks. UPSC and SSC exams are also another option. In all the above mentioned government jobs, the selection will be based on a written test. It is always better that you pursue your graduation to get in to better job avenues.
22nd February 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the government exams the diploma candidate in electrical and electronics department the elegibility to write
23rd February 2014, 10:31 AM
Ratna Manisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by devnandan View Post
after diploma in electrical govt.job in C.G.....please send to me the details
you can get government job by writing exams related to electrical when notifications by government are released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?