12th October 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Opportunity to get government job after doing diploma electrical and electronics engineering?

i have done my diploma electrical and electronic engg and i have experiance with HVAC field and my age is 31 yrs running.can i get any oppurtunity to get the govt jobs

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  2. Can I get Government jobs after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  12. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  13. Government job for Polytechnic students?
  14. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  18. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
10th January 2012, 12:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunity to get government job after doing diploma electrical and electronics engineering?

There are several entrance exams conducted by central and state government for different posts and grades all across India for technicians. In order to get a government job you have appear for entrance exam and if you pass you have to face few rounds of interview. You can appear for the entrance exams conducted by the UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB etc.
Few of the upcoming exams conducted by UPSC are as follows;
Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012
Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012
5th March 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunity to get government job after doing diploma electrical and electronics engineering?

How do get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electrical Engineering?
16th December 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in electronics for 15 months and I m 30 years old.Can I get the opportunity to get the govtjobs.
15th August 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student i chosing my interesting branch of electrical&elecronics ...than after complition of diploma which cource are better to me....& how to get govt job ....opertinuty are in my cource
22nd October 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

is there any notification for govt jobs after november 2013?
24th October 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i like it but i don't know the maths subjet
24th October 2013, 05:39 PM
google537

Yes, you can go for the government jobs, but present days gate qualification is required for applying government jobs. you need to fullfil gate first, then go for your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?