9th June 2013, 12:56 PM
haribaskar.seee

Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering

I m pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engg final year.
after finishing my UG, is there any course to get in to marine sectors. answer me with details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  2. Can I apply for marine engineering after doing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  3. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  5. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  8. What should I do after failing in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  10. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector? -- [New]
  11. How to join Marine after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?
  12. Can I do marine engineering course after electrical and electronics engineering
  13. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
  14. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  15. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. How can I opt for PG degree related to Environmental Science after pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
  18. Details about the B.Tech courses after completing 12th CBSE?
22nd March 2015, 12:47 AM
shaish20

Default Re: Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering

Yes, you can go for Marine Sector after completion of B.tech in Electrical Engineering.

There is some college in which you need take admission for marine course like:-

1.International Maritime Academy, Chennai
2. C.V. Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
3. Indian Maritime University (MERI), Kolkata etc.

You need to apply for these colleges and can get into a Marine course.

If you want to be an office is Navy, then you need to apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) Entrance Examination and appear for the same.

After clearing this examniation, you need to appear for SSB(Service Selection Board) and clear it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?